Please read these conditions carefully before using the jobs-in-dubai.com website. By using the jobs-in-dubai.com website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions:
The following definitions apply:
“Client” means the company, firm or organisation which has set up an account with jobs-in-dubai.com in order to use the Services.
“Commencement Date” means the date for the commencement of the Services as set out in the Order Confirmation.
“Order Confirmation” means, in the case of online orders, the confirmation of purchase on the Website of one or more of the Services; and in the case of orders via the jobs-in-dubai.com sales team, the form signed by the Client confirming details and Pricing Model(s) of the Services ordered by the Client.
“Pricing Model(s)” means the pricing models offered by jobs-in-dubai.com
“Services” means the online recruitment services offered by jobs-in-dubai.com.
“Terms” means these terms and conditions.
“Website” means jobs-in-dubai.com and includes without limitation its content, databases, software, code and graphics.
- Use of Material and Website: Jobs-in-Dubai.com (“Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) provides a platform for job seekers and employers to connect and find job opportunities. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use this website.
- License: The Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make personal use of this website. This license does not include any commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Website Security Rules: You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”; (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- Specific Prohibited Uses: The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations regarding use of the website. You may not use the website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- User Information: You agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself, and to promptly update such information as necessary. You are solely responsible for the security of your passwords and/or account information.
- Monitoring: The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the website. The Company may investigate any reported violation of its policies or complaints and take any action that it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
- Links to Other Sites: On this site you will be offered automatic links to other sites which we hope will be of interest to you. We do not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection, commercial or otherwise, with us. Using automatic links to gain access to such sites is entirely at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by the Company. Inclusion of any linked website on the website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by the Company. If you decide to leave the website and access.
- Use of Material and Website By accessing or using the Jobs-in-Dubai.com website, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions. Jobs-in-Dubai.com reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the website following any modifications indicates your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- License Jobs-in-Dubai.com grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the website for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or services obtained from the website.
- Website Security Rules You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of Jobs-in-Dubai.com, including but not limited to: accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account you are not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or attempting to interfere with service to any user. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- Specific Prohibited Uses The following uses are prohibited on Jobs-in-Dubai.com and may result in termination of your account: using the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, posting or transmitting any material that infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights, posting or transmitting any material that is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful, posting or transmitting any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other malicious code, or engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the website.
- User Information By using Jobs-in-Dubai.com, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required by the website’s registration process, and to promptly update this information as necessary to keep it accurate, current and complete. Jobs-in-Dubai.com may rely on the information you provide and is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of this information.
- Monitoring Jobs-in-Dubai.com reserves the right, but does not have the obligation, to monitor your use of the website to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Jobs-in-Dubai.com may also monitor user information and other content submitted to the website to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Registration and Password To access certain features of Jobs-in-Dubai.com, you may be required to register and create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
A. Use of Social Login
i. Jobs-in-Dubai.com allows users to sign in to the site using their existing Google or LinkedIn account.
ii. By choosing to sign in through social login, users are agreeing to the terms and conditions of both Jobs-in-Dubai.com and the applicable social media platform.
B. Information Collected
i. Jobs-in-Dubai.com will collect the information that is made available through the social media platform API, including but not limited to the user’s name, email address, profile picture, and other public profile information.
ii. Jobs-in-Dubai.com will use this information to create a user account and to personalize the user’s experience on the site.
C. User Control of Information
i. Users may update or modify their information through their Jobs-in-Dubai.com account settings.
ii. Users may also disconnect their social media account from their Jobs-in-Dubai.com account at any time.
D. Responsibility for Social Media Accounts
i. Users are responsible for maintaining the security of their social media accounts and for complying with the terms and conditions of the applicable social media platform.
ii. Jobs-in-Dubai.com is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use of the user’s social media account.
The Company’s Liability
16.1 Jobs-in-Dubai.com shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of the website, including without limitation any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
16.2 Jobs-in-Dubai.com makes no warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website, or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
16.3 Jobs-in-Dubai.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of the website, or for any technical or other difficulties that may arise in the course of using the website.
16.4 Jobs-in-Dubai.com does not warrant that the website will be available at all times or that it will be free from errors or other technical difficulties.
16.5 Jobs-in-Dubai.com will not be liable for any damages arising from any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, or for any material or data sent or received or not sent or received.
16.6 Jobs-in-Dubai.com shall not be liable for any damages arising from any third-party service providers, including but not limited to payment gateways and job listing services.
16.7 The limitation of liability set forth in this section shall apply even if Jobs-in-Dubai.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
16.8 Jobs-in-Dubai.com shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of or in connection with any services or information provided through the website.
- Interruptions and Omissions in Service
Whilst we try to ensure that the standard of the Website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, the internet is not an inherently stable medium, and errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. We do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate the Website (or any particular part of it) or to provide the service offered on the Website. We may vary the specification of this site from time to time without notice.
jobs-in-dubai.com reserves the right to close any account immediately without liability if, in its opinion, any of the following has occurred:
the Client has not provided full or accurate contact or company information;
jobs-in-dubai.com considers the Client is acting inappropriately or illegally;
the Client is using the Website to advertise websites, services, businesses and/or business opportunities (unless the business is an agreed franchise system opportunity) in any part of the job vacancy or on any part of the site;
the Client fails jobs-in-dubai.com checking process, or defaults on payment;
the Client resells job postings without the express permission of jobs-in-dubai.com;
the Client has been given permission to resell job postings but does not accurately represent the products and services that are offered by jobs-in-dubai.com; and/or
the Client has shared its CV Search access with a third party.
- The Client agrees to use the Website and the Services in ‘good faith’ i.e. to post authentic, impartial and unique jobs of reasonable quality, which provide both adequate and accurate job details. The Client also agrees that any abuse of the Services, Website or these Terms can result in the Client’s access to the Services being removed, and its account terminated.