51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Role & Responsibilities:
Manage and coordinate engineering assignments pertaining to large Petrochemical plants including planning, developing, designing, and construction or any other aspect of engineering work. Provide technical information and support to other engineering and technical staff applying standards, processes and techniques. Develops conceptual and preliminary engineering and design, Manages, coordinates, and facilitates the engineering, design, contracting, construction, commissioning, startup, and post startup support, Provides strategic, expert advice and consultation to business development and operations personnel concerning the development, engineering, design and implementation of project, Develops project plans, schedules, and cost estimates, prepares and manages project budgets and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses. Reports project success and challenges to management. Capable of managing multiple contractor interfaces and a smooth transition to stable operations of the assets.
• To achieve the design of a plant fit for the purpose, on time and on budget.
• To manage a multi-disciplinary technical team efficiently and in a good working spirit.
• To anticipate the problems that may arise, and be prepared to react quickly.
• To set Organization Chart in line with the size of the Project and recruit adequate resources to get the required quality of the deliverables.
• To have the working procedures issued.
• To set a plan with the Engineering Contractor to have all deliverables issued on time and check it on a regular basis.
• To organize and control regular checking of the quality of the deliverables.
• To check that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the statement of requirements.
• To organize, control and check the inter-discipline coordination and the co-ordination with other sections of the Project.
• To make the necessary technical arbitration between the different disciplines in case of conflict of interests and keep all parties informed.
• To report to the Project Manager on a regular basis and when decisions with an impact on the strategy of the Project are needed.
• To liaise with safety consultant, QA consultant, Operator Rep., Commissioning Manager, to ensure that the plant is safe, operable and maintainable.
• To implement quality assurance procedures.
• To interface with people working in a large range of trades (operations, cost, schedule, procurement, contracts, construction, quality assurance, etc…).
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
– Engineering degree in Mechanical from a reputed institution
– Minimum 20 years of experience in the relevant industry
– Experience in handling EPC contract on PMC role.
Requisition ID: RUW004M