Job Identification: 3332
Job Category:Non Medical-Operations
Posting Date:16/11/2023, 17:03
Apply Before:22/12/2023, 17:02
Job Schedule:Full time
Locations:Sunny Medical Centre, Sharjah, AE
Responsible to ensure the satisfaction and comfort of the customer. work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate exceptional multitasking abilities, facilitate and coordinate communication between Emirati patients, family members, and clinic staff.
Whenever a patient or visitor enters the clinic, greet and welcome them.
• Register patients in accordance with the clinic’s rules and procedures.
• Control both incoming and outgoing calls and help clients by transferring calls, responding to inquiries, and giving information.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary materials (e.g.: pens, forms, and brochures)
• To ensure the highest performance from all front office workers, coach, mentor, and train them.
• Responds to patients’ needs and assists them in completing their transactions at the different departments.
• Listen to compliments and criticisms from patients about the clinic’s services and address them.
• Provide patients with information, assist in resolving issues and concerns, and offer suggestions regarding the services.
• Pay attention to and respond to patients’ questions concerning hospital rules, practices, and patients’ rights and obligations.
• Conducts patient satisfaction surveys.
• Monitor patients and visitors and ensure their satisfaction.
• Assist patients in filling out any required paperwork, including insurance documents.
• Contact potential, existing or new Emirati customers through phone to inform about the product, service, Offer etc. available at the clinic.
• Monitor the activities leading up to, during, and following a camp.
• Work with the center manager to identify possible communities, organizations, and other venues for the development of business.
• Arrange a medical camp in conjunction with a municipal authority, the government, communities, organizations etc.
• Create and implement a variety of marketing plans for our business to help us draw in new customers and the existing.
• Work with the marketing team to advertise the facilities and services offered by our clinic through various marketing platforms.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent