Job Identification: 3238
Job Category: Non-Medical-Operations
Posting Date:08/11/2023, 15:23
Apply Before:01/12/2023, 15:23
Job Schedule: Full-time
Locations: Sunny Medical Centre, Sharjah, AE
Responsible to ensure the satisfaction of the patients in processing the payments and issuance of receipts during check out process. Work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate exceptional multitasking abilities, facilitate and coordinate communication between Emirati patients, family members, and clinic staff.
• Whenever a patient or visitor enters the clinic, greet and welcome them.
• Register patients in accordance with the clinic’s rules and procedures.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary materials (e.g.: pens, forms, and brochures)
• To ensure the highest performance from all front office workers, coach, mentor, and train them.
• Responds to patients’ needs and assists them in completing their transactions on a timely manner.
• Responsible for translating communication between patients/ visitors and staff for easy comprehension.
• Read and comprehend Arabic materials, and when necessary, translate.
• Ensure excellent patient care and assistance to satisfy patients.
• Ensure that records and papers are appropriately stored and maintained.
• Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality.
• Receive payment by cash/credit card.
• Generating the invoice both cash and insurance.
• Issue Receipts, provide refund and balance to customers.
• Identify prices of all services and tabulate bills in EMR. If any discrepancy found, inform clinic management or Finance Manager.
• Count the money in cash drawers at the beginning of each shifts to ensure the amounts are correct and there are adequate coins.
• Tally the cash and credit sales at the end of the day with EMR.
• Proper data maintenance of statistics on promotion and campaigns in the authorized format.
• Notify management of all customer and billing system issues, that may arise.
Bachelor’s Degree or relevant course