Assistant Manager Marketing – (230003UQ)
The Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing marketing strategies to develop the Lifestyle brand across the GCC in line with the business objectives and ensure that positioning of the brand is consistent throughout GCC.
The Assistant Marketing Manager will have a passion to transform the retail business, develop omni-channel strategies and increase brand visibility in the region.
· Support the Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand, and help increase sales, gross margin and market share targets.
· Manage the day-to-day marketing and communication activities across all channels; Digital, Social, Influencer, PR, Events, Trade and Retail Marketing.
· Plan, deliver and monitor campaigns and events to ensure that brand presence is maximized, and strategic objectives are met. This includes budgeting, briefing agencies, following up with suppliers, and securing approvals, while ensuring full adherence to Brand guidelines.
· Work in collaboration with Buying, Retail and Operations teams to produce and implement innovative and cost-effective campaigns across all channels.
· Create cross promotional opportunities and drive business KPIs of sales, UPT, ATV etc.
· Ensure all campaigns are aligned to the sales and business objectives for each category.
· Optimize campaigns and be agile to changing business needs and requirements.
· Track ROI and campaign performance for all campaigns to ensure deliverables and objectives are met.
· Build and maintain contacts with the media across the GCC.
· Planning, measuring and managing digital marketing campaigns.
· Develop and implement comprehensive social media strategies for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, and Pinterest, ensuring alignment with our brand’s objectives and identity with specific KPIs.
· Drive agile social media content creation with an understanding of social media behaviour, trends, and regional relevance.
· Envision and implement brand-specific owned & paid social media strategies to grow followers and engagement across social channels, specifically Instagram, TikTok and Facebook.
· Develop social calendars that drive impact and deliver big, engaging ideas, brand aesthetic, reach and buzz on our platforms.
· Conceptualize and lead the creation of compelling content for organic & paid social media channels.
· Ensure all creatives, content, collaterals, and marketing materials comply with brand guidelines.
· Plan, execute, and manage influencer campaigns across the GCC region, from the initial ideation to tracking and reporting on campaign performance. Liaise with agencies for content creation and execution.
Manage and coordinate all Influencer campaigns including, contracts, negotiations, content, deliverables and timings.
Create a brand specific influencer marketing strategy, including always-on seeding, launch campaigns, and paid partnerships.
· Strategize and develop influencer marketing campaigns to support product launches and drive brand awareness and reach on social media channels.
Bring and develop a solid network of influencer talent; maintain regular communication between the brand and influencer partners, actively source and negotiate new influencer partnerships.
Conduct periodic competitive research to study communication and market trends to elevate Lifestyle campaigns and stay ahead of the curve.
Conducts research to identify key market opportunities and threats and proposes necessary tactics to address them. Keeps afloat of industry trends and new avenues to market.
Plan and manage photo shoots.
Track and monitor monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets.
Support the Marketing Manager on the day-to-day operations and in driving different marketing activities while maximising ROI.
Ensure that projects and campaigns are delivered at a high standard, aligned with brand guidelines, and within set budget and deadline frameworks.
Ensure cohesiveness on all marketing touchpoints and ensure the communication is in line with the “Lifestyle brand and target audience
Manage different types of vendors and suppliers. Source new suppliers as required adhering to the procurement process.
Mentor direct reports and provide support for their professional growth.
· 6 – 8 years of Marketing & Advertising experience
· Post Graduate Degree/ Graduate Degree in Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations / Communications
· Experience with managing marketing campaigns and budgets.
· Proven experience in delivering integrated campaigns.
· Proven experience in developing and managing strategies and campaigns to grow brand social media audiences and engagement.
· Proven experience in developing and managing influencer marketing strategies and campaigns to grow brand community and engagement.
· UAE/GCC experience
· Skills and Capabilities
· Sound knowledge of drafting creative briefs, campaign development, implementation, and measurement.
· Strong attention to detail and an ability to deliver high-quality marketing materials in alignment with brand standards.
· Agency & Brand Management experience
· Outstanding English – written and verbal.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Strong project management skills.
· Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
· Team player with a solution focus mindset.
· Planning & execution abilities
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly PowerPoint
· Problem solving & decision making
Primary Location: AE-AE-United Arab Emirates
Work location/ موقع العمل: Landmark Tower-Dubai LMI Jafza Warehouse, Plot No. S210204, Dubai25030 25030
Organization: Lifestyle Concept
Schedule label /الجدول الزمني: Regular
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting/نشر تسمية الوظيفة: Nov 19, 2023, 8:27:30 PM