Store Manager – (230003H7)
A Store Manager plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the store. Develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase profitability, create store policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base. Maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment.
· Implements all store processes and Scores satisfactorily in Compliance Checks & Audits.
· Complies with Safety and Security norms and meets local legal requirements.
· Works with the Concept Teams in maintaining Concept merchandising guidelines.
· Complies with all ORPOS / SIM / System Compliances.
• Proactively works with the store teams to achieve and exceed the Store Sales targets.
• Analyses Business Reports to drive key actions for self and the store teams.
• Aims to maximize the Average Transaction Value, Unit Per Transaction and conversion.
• Responsible for minimizing Shrinkage, works on Stock Loss Action Plan.
• Manages Controllable costs / expenses effectively.
• Responsible for managing performance for store staff by setting KPIs and tracking it periodically.
• Coaches and gives development feedback to store teams, provides training support.
• Creates a second line who is prepared to take up succession roles.
• Delivers Company Code of Conduct and People Processes.
· Lead by example and makes sure he and the store teams deliver excellent Customer service.
· Attends to customer queries and complaints and prioritizes escalations keeping in mind – Customer Comes First.
· Continues to expand the Shukran Loyalty Customer base
Primary Location: AE-AE-United Arab Emirates
Work location/ موقع العمل: Landmark Tower-Dubai LMI Jafza Warehouse, Plot No. S210204, Dubai25030 25030
Job: Retail Operations
Organization: Lifestyle UAE
Schedule label /الجدول الزمني: Regular
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting/نشر تسمية الوظيفة: Nov 20, 2023