Senior Store Manager – (230003H6)
The job holder will be responsible for managing the P&L and driving sales for the store through efficient store
operations, visual merchandising, customer service delivery, motivation and retention of store personnel and
adherence to company norms. The job holder is also responsible for sponsoring and coaching the team.
DO — Key Responsibilities
• Effective resource planning for customer service.
• Ensure regular training of store staff on all aspects of customer service, product knowledge and selling
• Implements a high standard of customer focus within the store.
• Regularly assesses customer service standards within store
• Create seamless customer service orientation among store employees by ensuring timely and efficient
• Ensure customer needs are met and complaints/queries are resolved in a timely manner
• Assess mystery shopping feedback and prepare action plan for improvement
2.Sales and Commercial Profit
• Achieve the revenue targets for the store.
• Achieve target productivity metric ( sales per person per day, staff per sqft) for the store.
• Actively seeks ways to achieve or exceed shop sales targets.
• Monitor and control expenses ( overtime, local,stock and consumables) through efficient store
• Interpret and act on operational profit and sales reports generated through finance and focus on
improving under-performing areas
• Monitor sales performance against last year, last week and budget on a daily and weekly basis and to
give feedback to managers and also to communicate to staff.
3.Shop Keeping and Store Standards
• Ensure accurate stock merchandise and management (stock ageing, stock loss, space management)
within the store.
• Oversee and monitor all point of sales activities in the store which includes – sales transactions, tracking
customer orders and payments, registering sale and maintaining inventory updates, providing service,
handling returns and refunds, gathering consumer data for feedback
• Oversee and monitor the inventory management in the store ( stock availabililty,order management,
back store management, stock movement within store)
• Ensure that the store is in compliance with the company policy for all employment and state laws,
including wage and hour, human rights and equal employment opportunities
• Ensure the company policy and procedures are communicated in a timely manner and adhered to
• Oversee cash transaction entry and management ( petty cash, POS cash elements, change floats)
• Regularly audit own store administration and resolve any issues
• Monitor and continuously seek to understand commercial environment, local trading patterns,
competitor activity and market trends in the retail sector and their impact on store.
4.Shop Keeping and Store Standards
• Monitor and handle customer complaints and take corrective action in line with Company policy
• Maintain high standards of visual appearance throughout the store including all non-retail areas
• Maintain window and in-store displays to a high standard in line with merchandising guidelines
• Prepare and review store reports on sales, commercial profit and stock ageing (slow moving, fast
moving and non-moving items)
• Execute price revisions within the store
• Maintain a high level of store health and security for company assets, cash, stock and customer
• Ensure seasonal peaks, important trading/promotional events are taken account of when preparing
forecasts and staff rosters.
• Ensure store expectations and priorities are communicated to staff
• Review and provide regular feedback on staff’s performance against expectations
• Carry out regular and relevant in-store training and enrol staff on relevant Learning and Development
• Support induction of new recruits through buddy system
• Monitor staff welfare (staff accommodation and transport) and facilitate complaint resolution
• Oversee staff development and drive motivation levels of the store associates
• Ensure effective resource planning and succession planning
.Primary Location: AE-AE-United Arab Emirates
Work location/ موقع العمل: Landmark Tower-Dubai LMI Jafza Warehouse, Plot No. S210204, Dubai25030 25030
Job: Retail Operations
Organization: Lifestyle UAE
Schedule label /الجدول الزمني: Regular
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting/نشر تسمية الوظيفة: Nov 20, 2023,