Primary Location: United Arab Emirates
Job: Human Resource
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Oct 4, 2023, 1:44:34 PM
HR Process Excellence Manager – (2300031X)
1. Manage end-to-end process improvement initiatives to deliver process simplification, re-engineering, digitisation and automation using methods like Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking, Value Stream Analysis etc. that drives experience, innovation, growth, efficiency and effectiveness.
2. Understand the operating model and objectives to create architecture translating it into a scalable design and standardised processes.
3. Analyse existing “as-is” processes leveraging different techniques and methods, including documenting the existing state.
4. Conceptualize & re-design processes, identify key risks, and suggest controls and issue service oriented operating guidelines for implementation.
5. Lead the design and realisation phases of process by designing against leading international standards (benchmarks), that delivers measurable and sustainable results.
6. Leverage existing technology capabilities to reduce manual efforts, simplify processes with end objective as effeiciency and accuracy improvement.
7. Lead analysis of performance results, feedback, audit reports, and any other data to identify major business improvement opportunities and mobilise transformational process improvement projects.
8. Change management strategies and plans to support the implementation of process improvements.
9. Liaison with product development team and translate strategic initiatives into work packages where required. Manage, and prioritize HR Technology Roadmap.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· 12 to 15 years of experience in HR Process Setup and HR Tech
· Graduate in HR / MBA Preferred
· Strong knowledge of HR processes and best practices, including, onboarding, employee life cycle management, performance management, payroll, benefits administration & offboarding. Preferrably having exposure to centralized operations or HR Shared Services.
· Experience with HR software applications, such as Oracle HCM, or similar systems.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand complex business requirements and translate them into system solutions.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with clients and internal stakeholders.
· Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work independently in a fast-paced environment discovery to delivery.