GEMS OUR OWN ENGLISH HIGH SCHOOL – DUBAI
We are looking for an ICT/Computer Science Teacher to join our existing team at GEMS schools in Dubai
The successful candidate will be an experienced ICT/Computer Science teacher, who is excited to join our world-class school and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
“In line with the UAE’s Emiratisation goals, GEMS welcomes and encourages applications from UAE nationals to join our fast-growing team.”
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
Successful applicants will have:
– A minimum of 3 years of solid and demonstrable teaching experience at Key Stage 3,4 and 5 following the UK National Curriculum.
– A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent (PGCE/PGDE must be accompanied by a subject relevant Bachelor’s Degree).
– Experience teaching at CBSE curriculum preferable
– The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning.
– An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career.
– The ability to start immediately.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested to apply for the role, please ensure to clearly indicate your applicable years of relevant experience and the earliest date you can start in the role.
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package.
GEMS Teachers also have free access to our loyalty app GEMS rewards www.gemsrewards.com which provides significant savings on day to day life in the UAE. We offer thousands of discounts and 2 for 1 offers on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets, making your salary go further and enhancing the opportunity to save whilst working overseas.