Date: 16 Nov 2023
Location: DUBAI, AE
Conduct training programs for EA operators using the training literature available in EPPCO Aviation. Maintain training records for all staff.
1. Impart training to operators in EA using the training literature developed by Training Superintendent.
2. Closely work with trainee aviation operators and implement the EA modular training program with an aim to complete certification in 3-4 months.
3. Deliver high quality class-room and field training (with emphasis on refueling operations for different kinds of aircraft) for the operators as required by the training module.
4. Implement specific training for identified operators based on Gap Analysis.
5. Conduct surprise checks on refueling & other related activities for ensuring compliance with standards / procedures and coach concerned staff as required.
6. Maintain complete documented record for all training activities for the department. This would include but not be limited to:
a. Training records of all staff in EA including the external trainings attended.
b. Detailed records on the progress of trainee operators till their certification for operations.
c. Any specific records mandated by airlines (e.g. panel operation training and certification, etc.).
7. Implement candidate specific training program for identified operators with an emphasis on UAE national operators.
8. Deliver tailor made training programs to 3rd party customers wherever mandated by EA management.
9. Assist Training Superintendent in all training activities in EA.
Additional Principal Accountabilities
High School certification in any discipline with at least 6 years of Aviation experience including actual refueling activity.
Capability to communicate and train both in English and Arabic at a level required for Aviation Operators.
Should exhibit behavioral competencies which include team work, customer focus, performance orientation, influencing others, strategic thinking, problem solving, etc.
IT skills to operate Power Point, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.