Date: 20 Nov 2023
Location: DUBAI, AE
The job holder plays a key role in supervising the day to day activities pertaining to financial accounting, treasury, insurance, costing and provides a control conscious environment for appropriate governances of all the business units. The job holder will also support the Manager in ensuring the safeguarding and identification of all assets and liabilities.
Financial Accounting & Reporting
Controls, directs and supervises the maintenance of books of accounts and review monthly accounts upon closure as per agreed timelines.
Coordinates and controls the preparation of periodic and year end GL schedules for all balance sheet items and reviews movement in P&L accounts.
Responsible for producing accurate and timely financial information as required by the management, Group, banks/financial institutions and governing bodies.
Monitoring and controlling the receivable follow up activities and submit various reports to concerned Managers.
Supporting Business Managers and Marketing Executives with analysis and evaluations.
Ensures effective implementation of approved strategies and control operating expenses.
Reviews the marketing proposals for price revisions, discounts and promotions.
Single point of co-ordination with the Finance Shared Services (FSS) section heads for activities under purview of FSS.
Finance Shared Services Activities
• Approve creation of customers in AR.
• Supervises the day to day functioning of the account receivable section to ensure
timely and accurate generation of invoices, credit memos and debit memos.
• Ensure that receipting is done on time and any unidentified receipts are escalated to
the SSC customers.
• Ensure for a timely & accurate preparation of bank reconciliation for all banks &
make sure that all pending items are cleared on a timely basis.
• Ensure proper month end closure and close the sub ledger periods.
• Reviews all the reconciliations and schedules and identifies corrective actions.
Facilitates the resolution of key audit issues at the interim, hard-close and final audit.
Facilitate the conduct of Internal and Government Audit and resolution of key audit issues identified during these audits.
Additional Principal Accountabilities
Minimum Requirements ( Knowledge, Skills and Experience)
• Educational Qualification: Professional Qualification in finance (CA, ACCA, CPA, MBA) or a Finance graduate subject to below experience.
• Experience: 4 to 10 years of professional qualification or greater than 10 years of graduation qualification.
• System Skills: ERP system exposure, MS Office.
• Inter Personal Skills: Good
• Communication Skills: Very Good
• Presentation Skills: Very Good
• Leadership Skills: Good