Date: 16 Nov 2023
Location: DUBAI, AE
The primary role of the job holder is to handle Group Liquidity Management, manage efficiently the Cash Management System on a Group wide basis, analyse financing & treasury related data and prepare Treasury management reports on various set timelines. The Job also requires to co-ordinate with various lending banks with financial institutions and submits the required information on a timely basis.
2 Principal Accountabilities
• Prepare daily rolling cash flows and forecast finance requirements on a continuous basis.
• Continuously monitor the liquidity position of major subsidiaries and highlight the projected funds positions on a regular basis.
• Prepare Monthly Comprehensive Group Treasury Report by compiling and consolidating the Treasury information of all the subsidiaries and associates of the Group.
• Ensure data accuracy in the monthly comprehensive Group Treasury Report and analyse variances. Update reporting formats and data quality
Ensure recording of all Treasury information of ENOC corporate in Oracle financials.
• Advice inter-company bank transfers and receipts on daily basis.
• Monitoring of interest payment dates, renewal of facilities, maturity of long and short term loans of ENOC and its group companies and ensure compliance
• Prepare periodic statements of the interest rate exposure of ENOC and its Group Companies.
• Submission of Financial and other information to Banks and financial Institutions and develop operational relationship with the financing institutions.
• Implement and provide assistance to all Group Companies to use the electronic banking system. Also, liaison with banks to arrange post implementation support.
Other Treasury matters
• Furnish FX rates / LIBOR / EBOR rates to subsidiaries on need basis.
• Prepare a list of monthly FX rates of all currencies for Oracle Financials and COGNOS and uploading on the first of every month.
• Analyse and suggest improvements in the Treasury Information and reporting system.
3 Minimum Requirements
• Educational Qualification: Professional Qualification in finance (CA, ACCA, CPA, MBA) or a Finance graduate subject to below experience
• Experience: 2 to 4 years of professional qualification or 4 to 10 years of graduation qualification.
• System Skills: ERP system exposure, MS Office, COGNOS.
• Inter Personal Skills: Good
• Communication Skills: Good
• Presentation Skills: Good