Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 156893
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
The Senior Home Delivery is fully responsible for the management, administration of all tasks that is been assigned by the HD Manager in order to ensure flexibility in the department and meet customer expectation regarding the process of delivering the products to teams and managing all returns and delivery schedules in short period along with good coordination with all Ikea stores in UAE and future developments in stores or territories.
• Assisting the Home Delivery Manager in controlling and managing the execution of pre-determined tasks within the home delivery department.
• Ensuring that the stocks available in the warehouse are sufficient to meet the delivery and assembly requirements.
• Preparing appropriate plans and schedules in order to meet Deliver and Assembly needs.
• Assisting the home delivery manager in preparing the annual budget for delivery/ assembly needs and goods flow based on the projected annual sales targets provided.
• Maintaining the KPI reports and preparing an action plan for those areas of concerns.
• Preparing the daily delivery and assembly schedule based on the previous day’s sales and backlog.
• Taking leader ship to control overall cost level on business, such as LMH storage, CU operational and other working materials. Make a condonation with store HD managers to control ageing orders and LT adjust on it.
• Supporting the IKEA AF Expansion Agenda by ensuring short- and mid-term capacities and resources in the Central Fulfilment network with great quality, as well as securing efficiency and implementing improvements in central fulfilment units to be part of a Multichannel Network cooperation with relevant stakeholders
People Management and Development
• Motivating the home delivery staff towards achievement of work objectives. Support the home delivery team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
• Be Train the Trainer for the HD department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings.
• Support the home delivery manager in managing the team by participating with their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews.
• Monitor attendance of the home delivery co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
• Act as Payroll administrator and be a super user for the Staff Management System and generate the schedules using the system.
• Reviewing of orders fulfilment to the customers as per agreed period and sales tracking on each orders movement /reconciliation with finance report on every month. Discrepancies on cash settlement to highlight and resolve with respective providers in order to control business profit
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Must have a minimum of 3-4 years retail preferred
• Must be computer literate.
• Excellent Navision & MS excel skills.
• Analytical Skills
• Good Communication Skills
• Problem Solving Skills.
Behavioral Competencies :
• Customer Focussed
• Individual Accountability
• Continuous Improvement
• Personal Leadership
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…